Whether you’re swearing off sugar, trying the Keto diet, or going low-carb, Swerve sugar replacement is such a game changer.
I am NOT a fan of the nasty after taste some sweeteners have. Swerve doesn’t have it, and it equals sugar measurements teaspoon for teaspoon so there’s no guessing when following recipes. Sometimes a simple change or swapping of ingredients goes a long way.
If you start your day off with a cup a Joe, you don’t wanna mess with your mix, right? Switch to Swerve – zero calories, zero guilt, and your coffee doesn’t have to change. Here is the science behind it:
- Zero-calorie sweetness is achieved by the combination of erythritol & oligosaccharides
- Erythritol naturally occurs in many fruits & vegetables through fermentation
- Oligosaccharides are sweet, non-digestible carbohydrates sourced from select fruits & starchy root vegetables
- Oligosaccharides are prebiotic fibers, so they’re not only tasty, but they help stimulate beneficial bacteria in your gut
- Swerve does not affect blood glucose so there’s no spike in insulin!
If you’re not about “dieting” but into making better choices, then Swerve is the ultimate sugar replacement. There’s nothing worse than trying to make your go-to yummy recipe of muffins and using a sweetener that’s overpowering, ruining your favourite treat.
I switched to Swerve a few months ago and love it. What are some of your healthy swaps?
***Links will take you to Amazon where you can purchase product if you like. I am an part of the Amazon Associates Program.***