Know what a Liebster Award is? I didn’t either until I was nominated for it. A BIG thank you to Sarah from In Your Corner for this nomination and her kind words!
Once looking into this award I realized that it isn’t really an award, but instead recognition for my writings. That’s even better!
The idea of the Liebster Award is for us bloggers to find each other, be inspired and learn stuff about the person behind the posts.
I guess you can call it a chain letter of sorts – but not the bad things will happen to you if you don’t continue this chain kind.
How It Works
I’ve answered Sarah’s questions for me below so you can get to know me a little better. In turn, I have nominated 11 bloggers who inspire me with every post they write. I then listed 11 questions further below for them to answer. Then they nominate 11 bloggers and list a different set of 11 questions for them to answer. Just make sure you let the blogger know you’ve nominated them! Done and DONE!!
So let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we? It’s nice to be recognized isn’t it?
Sarah’s Questions for Me with My Answers:
- What is one thing you are better at than anyone else in your family? Stressing out.
- Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup, hands down.
- What did you get into trouble for the most when you were young? Talking too much in class and playing to loud at home.
- If you were a radio dj, what type/genre of music would you play? Oldies for sure!
- What would be the name of your radio show (i.e. Saxophones at Sunrise with Sarah (dibs!))? Cozy Classics with Cris.
- If you were limited to imparting only one piece of wisdom to your children, but it was guaranteed to stick, what would you choose to teach them? Be positive – even when it hurts, try to find something good in tough situations.
- Does size matter? In reference to my clothing size, no because SPANX makes it all better.
- What is your least favorite thing(s) about being a parent? Since I’m a first-time parent with an infant, I can’t really comment on the toddler, tween and teen years just yet. But for now, it’s sleep deprivation, guessing what Jacob is trying to tell me when he’s crying, being puked on up to four times a day, sleep deprivation and…not getting enough sleep.
- What is your love language? Right now it’s Baby Babble.
- What would be a really good flavor for toothpaste? Hmmm, this is a good one. I’d likely brush my teeth every 30 minutes if the toothpaste tasted like chocolate fudge.
- If you could shop for free at one store which one would you choose? Oh! Another good one. I’d say The Bay. It’s got everything.
11) Serenity Now
Questions for my Nominees:
Copy and paste these questions to your post. Answer them and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees. Enjoy!!!
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) When you were little and someone asked you: “What do you want to be when you grow up?” what did you tell them?
3) Cats or dogs?
4) If you were standing in front of your thirteen-year-old self, what advice would you give you for the years ahead?
5) What was the last book you read?
6) If you could be paid a lot of money to do what you absolutely love, what would you be doing?
7) If a story about your life was written, what genre would it be filed under? (i.e. Horror, Drama, Thriller, etc.)
8) What animal would you be?
9) What song title best describes the relationship with your first love? (i.e. “Bad Medicine” by Bon Jovi haha!)
10) Have a nickname or short version of your name? What is it?
11) If you could give any advice to a novice blogger, what would you say?
Congrats to all my nominees for their great work and for inspiring others. Keep the great posts coming!!!