I’m a Pinterest user. And like a lot of people, I have tons of projects pinned but haven’t tackled even a quarter of them. I have tried a few of the recipes I pinned though. My husband is both happy and annoyed that I use this cookie recipe I found. It makes about 36 cookies, and they don’t last more than two days. They’re THAT amazing. If you’d like the recipe, see below. For more incredible baking and cooking ideas, visit Kelsey’s blog Apple a Day.
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely. Makes approximately 3 dozen. Try not to eat them all.